Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving

During this time of the year our thoughts turn toward expressing thanks for the many blessings that have been bestowed upon us.  I try to remember to give thanks every morning and many times during the day  for the millions of things that I have been blessed with.  One of the things that our family does on Thanksgiving day is to gather around the dining table standing before we have the meal and each one of us states to the group what they are most thankful for.  It is moving to hear the many things that I sometimes had not thought to put on my list of things to be grateful for.
Today the thing that I am most grateful for is GOD's Grace.  He didn't have to do what He did for me, but He did and I am grateful.
May your Thanksgiving be bountiful, peaceful and filled with the love of family and friends.


  

No comments: