Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Floral Perfection??

Headtable
D'Lacy Photogrpahy

 Perfection


I work in an industry (wedding/party) where it is easy to get caught up in the infinite web of perfection. For me, to be truly creative I have to willing to relinquish the idea of a perfect product.  I can create something that is  spectacular and  it not be perfect.  If I get overly critical of what I am doing then I can't go forward with the design process. So for all of you creative sorts out there, create to your heart's content but stay away from trying to make it perfect.   No perfection in any of the floral arrangements here, but each was a work of art in it's own right.


Black/Deep Purple Calla Bouquet
Photography-Floral Designs by Meta
                           Majestic Calla and White Orchid Arrangement
                                       Lucid Eyes Photography









No comments: